Rock Tamer Accessories
Rock Tamer Exhaust Outlet
Rock Tamers Exhaust Outlet – An add-on mudflap accessory item that allows hot exhaust gases to flow through the mudflap. Designed to keep rubber mudflaps from overheating when used on vehicles with rear facing exhaust systems (factory as well as aftermarket).
- Allows for closer installation of the Rock Tamers Mudflap System to your tail pipe(s) by providing a flow-through for hot exhaust gases
- Simple 2 piece design screws together with the included screws to give you a professional, functional and finished look
- Grid design provides protection from small debris
- Straight forward installation and versatile positioning allows for customisation to your specific requirements – the exhaust outlet can be mounted anywhere on your mudflap
- Comes complete with 2 exhaust outlets, chisel tool (for cutting the hole in your flap) and handy template
- Complete installation instruction included
Rock Tamer Exhaust outlet come in a pack of 2 outlets. Cost is $60.00 per pack + $12 freight.
Please note: this product is not suitable for the Dodge Ram 1500 V8 Petrol due to the location of the twin exhausts being too high, unless the exhaust is lowered to suit the outlets.
ROCK TAMER HEAT SHIELD
Rock Tamers Heat Shield – An add-on mudflap accessory item that protects the mudflap from hot exhaust gases and avoids melting issues. Designed to keep rubber mudflaps from overheating when used on vehicles with rear facing exhaust systems (factory as well as aftermarket).
Please note: this product is not suitable for the Dodge Ram 1500 V8 Petrol due to the location of the twin exhausts being too high, unless the exhaust is lowered to suit the heat shield.
- Allows for closer installation of the Rock Tamers Mudflap System to your tail pipe(s)
- Made of stainless steel
- 4 M6 Star Pin Bolts
- 4 M6 Trim Plate Spacers
- 8 M6 Flat Washers
- 4 M6 Nylon Insert Hex Nuts
- 1 Locking Star Pin Wrench
Rock Tamer 850mm wide mesh to suit vehicles towing caravans.
850mm wide mesh to suit vehicles towing caravans, 5th wheelers, large boats etc.
The mesh insert is 850mm wide x 450mm deep and is 800mm between the top corner eyelets. The mesh is a double layer heavy duty rip stop truck mesh and will not fray or tear when holes and slots are cut for electrical and hitch penetrations. This mesh includes stainless steel fixings.
PLEASE NOTE: The mesh insert is a disposable item, it is designed to protect from stray stones etc between the flaps. The life of the mesh will vary depending on road conditions and speed.
Care should be taken with larger objects on the road as these will destroy the mesh. A loose fitting mesh will last longer than a tight fitting mesh.
Common sense should prevail when fitting and using this product.
PLEASE NOTE: The mesh inserts are not available at all dealers. Please phone RV Towing Solutions for orders or enquiries or order online.
Suits most 4WD vehicles.
2 Mesh inserts with one set of hardware
Rock Tamer 950mm wide mesh to suit larger vehicles.
950mm wide mesh to suit larger vehicles such as trucks, motorhomes etc.
The mesh is 950mm wide x 450mm deep x 900mm between the top corner eyelets.
1 Mesh Insert with one set of hardware.
850mm pack of 2 including hardware
950mm pack of 1 includes hardware
View products in your cart
Your cart is empty.
Our Facebook Page
More info on our products
Rock Tamers - A removable & adjustable mud flap system
The Rock Tamer consists of a black powder coated cast aluminum hub, black polyurethane coated steel support rods . . .
Secure-A-Hitch - An anti rattle tow hitch
RV Towing Solutions are pleased to announce the release of our long awaited Secure-A-Hitch anti-rattle device.
Clearview Towing Mirrors
Electrically operated, Clearview Towing Mirrors bolt onto your car exactly the same position as your existing mirrors, using our . . .