Rated D/Bow Shackles
|Nominal Shackle Size (mm)||Work Load (kg) Lifting Only||Break Load (kg)||Quality Grade Marking|
|10||1000||6004||“S” or “6”|
|11||1500||9001||“S” or “6”|
|13||2000||12040||“S” or “6”|
As per QLD towing regulations 09/2014 ( Toughest in Australia)
- 10mm WLL 1T D/Bow rated to ATM of 1kg-1600kg
- 11mm WLL 1.5T D/Bow rated to ATM of 1kg -2500kg
- 13mm WLL 2T D/Bow rated to ATM of 1kg- 3500kg
- Over 2T you must have two efficiently rated chains with separate d or bow shackles
- D or Bow Shackles must be stamped and rated
- Pin diameter of shackle will be greater than the diameter of the main shackle body
- Stainless shackles are unsuitable for trailer due to the materials general low resistance to bending stress
Shackle size 10mm – tows up to 1600kg
Shackle size 11mm – tows up to 2500kg
Shackle size 13mm – tows up to 3500kg
View products in your cart
Your cart is empty.
Our Facebook Page
More info on our products
Rock Tamers - A removable & adjustable mud flap system
The Rock Tamer consists of a black powder coated cast aluminum hub, black polyurethane coated steel support rods . . .
Secure-A-Hitch - An anti rattle tow hitch
RV Towing Solutions are pleased to announce the release of our long awaited Secure-A-Hitch anti-rattle device.
Clearview Towing Mirrors
Electrically operated, Clearview Towing Mirrors bolt onto your car exactly the same position as your existing mirrors, using our . . .